Ballet: Little Ballerinas and Ballet 1
• Dress Code – Black Ballet Leotard, Pink convertible tights, Canvas Ballet shoes. (Skirts, leg warmers and warm-ups are optional)
• Hair – Ballet Bun with Class level color ribbon.
Ballet: Twinkle Tots
• Dress Code – Pink Ballet Dress, Convertible tights, Ballet shoes (Skirts, leg warmers and warm-ups are optional)
• Hair – Hair should be pulled back out of face, and if possible, worn in a bun
• Special Audience – For this age we encourage them to bring a special guest meaning a little stuffed animal, creature or doll.
Jazz 1 & 2
• Dress Code – Black leggings with a black sports-bra or crop top.
• Hair – High ponytail.
• Footwear: Black Jazz shoes / socks.
Contemporary 1 & 2
• Dress Code – Black sport-bra with long loose Jazz pants.
• Hair – Hair should be worn in a low ponytail
• Footwear – Class will be thought in bare feet, socks, or foot Undeez.
• Dress Code – Black tights with Black sports-bra (Optional: long-sleeved crop top or open back white shirt with a hood)
• Footwear – Black Trainers, Sneakers, running or any clean dancing shoes.
Jazz: Company 1 & Company 2
• Dress Code – Black leggings or Black shorts with sparkles. Company 2 – Plain black shorts are an option. Black sports-bra or crop top.
• Footwear – Black Jazz shoes / socks.
Contemporary: Company 1 & Company 2
• Dress Code – Gray long sleeve crop top and black pants. Knee pads are required.
• Footwear – Dancers should have bare feet, wear socks, or wear foot Undeez.
Ballet: Company 1 & Company 2
• Dress Code – Leotard, Pink convertible tights, Canvas Ballet shoes/Pointe shoes. A practice tutu is ONLY required for Pointe dancers.
• Hair Essentials – Bun pins, hair net, hairspray, and your assigned colored ribbon (according to the designated level of the dancer)
• Warm-up Gear – Leg warmers, Dance boots, Trashbag pants or shorts, and any M2D swag sweater/sweatshirt.